House on the Way - Leslie
House on the Way - Leslie
  • Boca Raton, FL

Fall Porch Tour

Today I'm sharing my Fall Porch Tour. I'm so excited to be a part of a great group of bloggers, sharing our Fall Porches! I have my front entrance and a covered porch that grace the front of my home, so I'm sharing how I transformed them into two welcoming Fall Porches. Click over to the blog for all the details and for the list of other blogs you can visit for all the inspiration.>>>http://www.houseontheway.com/fall-porch-tour-2013/
Welcome to my Fall Porch Tour 2013
Welcome to my Fall Porch Tour 2013
This is the main entrance to my home. My ferns were still beautiful, so I decided to continue to use them at the door. I added some red burlap ribbon to the planters and brought in some fall colors with pumpkins and mums.
For my front door, I used this gorgeous wreath made with magnolia leaves, pomegranates, berries and pinecones. I also used more of the red burlap ribbon as a hanger for the wreath.
For my covered porch, I used two all-weather wicker chairs and coffee table. I filled the area with pumpkins, leaves and lots of Fall colors.
For my french doors, I hung two narrow baskets filled with berry stems. Again, I used the red burlap ribbon as hangers for the baskets.
I brought out my two red metal wire baskets and filled them with pumpkins and leaves.
Yellow pillows on the chairs also add a touch of my favorite Fall colors to the porch.
I love using a coffee table on the porch because it allows me to fill the space with objects that can add some height and depth to the porch.
I also added my cornucopia filled with faux acorns.

House on the Way - Leslie