Pergola With Louvered Lattice For Summer Shade and Fall Sunshine

I built a pergola with the lattice set in angled dados. This allows more sunlight in to the patio during cools seasons while maximizing summer shading when the sun tracks higher in the sky. This pergola is also an irregular quadrilateral, but is essentially a triangular form with a clipped corner.
pergola with louvered lattice for summer shade and fall sunshine, outdoor living, patio, woodworking projects

• Jeanine Matthews

I saw a pergola type shelf for under a window that a window box or pots sit on. I cannot find it anywhere. I have searched 3 days, literally on the net & on my computer. Would you have any suggestions for a pergola type shelf for a widow box under a 3 bay window, 1 shelf each window?

• Annette White

Great job! You are a professional! I'd like that over our patio in Iowa!!

• Teresa

I have wanted a pergola for years, since we cook on our deck. This is an awesome design!