Angela
Angela

Homemade Spinning Spice Rack W/Mason Jar Herb Holders DIY

$50-75

This is finally the spice rack that I need — large enough jars to hold my homegrown herbs, easy to change in and out when I use something up and need to replace it, and it’s pretty. It’s the best of all possible worlds. Do you buy or grow herbs in bulk?

My husband built this is one afternoon and it took me a second day for the painting and drying bits. We used one sheet of nicer quality lumber so the painted sides would have a smooth finish. That's optional though. The lazy susan spinning plate was only $10 and the sample paint tub only $2.50 at Lowe's!
The wooden frame is built on top of an inexpensive, spinning lazy susan.

Note that we alternated the level of the jars on each side so they would fit more easily within the 4-sided wooden structure.
The wooden frame is built on top of an inexpensive, spinning lazy susan. Note that we alternated the level of the jars on each side so they would fit more easily within the 4-sided wooden structure.
The jars fit inside the tower perfectly if you alternate the levels. I used the quilted jars because I like how they look!
The tower is four sided. There are four jars front and back and three jars on the sides.

To see more: http://www.untrainedhousewife.com/diy-mason-jar-spinning-spice-rack-lowescreator