Faux Stained Glass (with Mandala Design)

Use dollar store frames and coloring book pages to make beautiful stained glass Mandalas for your home
I used Americana Crystal Gloss Enamels which are perfect for a project like this. They are permanent and top rack dishwasher safe when used on glassware, too.
Watch how easy they are to make here!
Use your favorite coloring book pages for the perfect guide.

• Americana Crystal Gloss Enamels  (Createforless.com)
  • Adult Coloring Book Pages  (Amazon.com)
Mark Montano

• Linda

Where can I buy the crystal gloss enamel paint? All the stores i looked at, including Michaels and hobby lobby, only have regular gloss enamel.

• Joyce

Google Americana Crystal Gloss Enamels and you will find it at multiple places, even Amazon.

• Stephanie Waymen

I'm curious why you didn't use a transparent glass paint, like Decoart, or Gallery Glass or Pebeo?

• Ola Jordan

Can you please tell us how to paint glass sidelights on either side of the entry door? The door top half is glass and sidelights equal to that. Great thanks.

• Debbie

Yes my son would love to do this he is 26 years old but have a learning disability he loves to color thank you for the video

• Sadiemilner2014

Love, Love, Love this!! Absolutely beautiful and I cant wait to try it.