Barb Rosen
Barb Rosen
  • Wilmington, DE

DIY ~ Make A Corn Cob Wreath !

$4

While buying some winter pansies this week at a local nursery, I spotted a wonderful corn cob wreath. The price was too high at $15 for my wallet, so I decided to recreate it. Since I don’t grow corn, I had to purchase some, but it was only $4 for two bunches of Indian corn. I chose a larger bunch with five ears of corn in darker colors and a smaller bunch in lighter colors. This simple wreath is perfect
Make Your Own Corn Cob Wreath ! (a quick & easy Fall project)
Step # 1 ~ Snap large ears of Indian Corn into thirds, drill a hole through the center of each.
Step # 2 ~ Insert wire and attach ends forming a circle.
Step # 3 ~ Attach the smaller ears to the wreath with some ribbon . TA ! DA !
Barb Rosen

• Beverly Green

Beware, experience tells me that these pretty little, craft lover's corn cobs attract bugs and critters. At the end of the season do NOT store this for use next year. Dispose of the natural elements and repurpose what's left.

• Rembatb

Super easy and super cute.