I have a plant that I can't identify. Anyone know what this is?

+24
We bought a house in January, this spring, some "weeds" were growing in our rocks, which don't get much sun, mostly shade, we went on vacation, and some of the "weeds" were blooming when I got home. (was glad I hadn't thrown these out, like the others), No one seems to know what this is... they flower, The "seeds" or whatever are growing, look like green pussy willows.. Thanks. Carolyn H
i have a plant that i can t identify anyone know what this is, flowers, gardening, I wonder if anyone can identify this pretty flowering plant
I wonder if anyone can identify this pretty flowering plant?
i have a plant that i can t identify anyone know what this is, flowers, gardening, The plant has sort of like pussy willow sacks like seed packets in the middle of it
The plant has sort of like pussy willow sacks like seed packets in the middle of it.
i have a plant that i can t identify anyone know what this is, flowers, gardening, Please tell me if you can identify this plant I would appreciate it My good friends who know a lot about plants have never seen this one
Please tell me if you can identify this plant, I would appreciate it. My good friends who know a lot about plants, have never seen this one.