Linda (burlap+blue)
Linda (burlap+blue)
  • Richmond, VA

Personalize Your Holiday Cards With Washi Tape + Paint!

I know not everyone loves sending out holiday cards, and I get it, I really do. It feels like just one more thing to add to an already busy to-do list, and so many of the card options out there look like all the others.
Not wanting to let go of this meaningful tradition, though, and wanting to do something a bit different this year, I took personalized cards from Tiny Prints (you can go here to enter to
personalize your holiday cards with washi tape paint , christmas decorations, crafts
Here’s what I used to add some festive flair to my envelopes…
Start with a blank envelope, and let your creative juices flow…
To get started, I took holiday-themed washi tape and played around with different configurations, including decorating the bottom of the envelope, placing a strip underneath the stamp area, and adorning the left side of the envelope!
It’s really, really foolproof, y’all! Gather the kids around and make it a family activity (add in a movie and popcorn for a new holiday tradition!)
Getting creative with some craft paint and a pencil eraser is another fun way to go. Isn’t this confetti envelope adorable?
Don't forget to head to the blog to enter to win a $100 Tiny Prints Gift Card!
Linda (burlap+blue)

1 comment
  • Rosalie Rogers

Have thought about doing cards but I like the idea of doing the envelopes so much better. They look "special" as well as the cards. Nice job. Must uncover my collection of tape soon. Christmas in July is not that far away!