2x4 Greeting Snowmen

The holiday season is coming soon and snowmen are my favorite to decorate with. I especially love that you can use them during Christmas but also through the winter too! And back when I lived in Wyoming, I could have used these for 9 out of the 12 months of the year ;).
These 2x4 greeting snowmen are so easy and inexpensive to make. Plus they look great on any porch!
I took a 2x4 and then cut several pieces, each a little different size. Then I sanded the wood down to give it a nice finished look.
I then put the wood on top of one piece. You can arrange them any way that you want to.
I then painted the wood white and then decorated the snowman with hats, scarves and a face. You will be surprised by what I used for the hats, you'll have to check out the full tutorial to find out.
Next I made a little sign for it. I cut out card stock and used Mod Podge to put the letters onto the sign.
And that's it! It's super easy and super cute! I love how it looks on my porch! For a complete tutorial and detailed instructions, check out my blog post.

• 2x4 wood
  • Acrylic paint

14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
15 Memorial Day Crafts
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Kaysi Gardner

• Mary Creasy

Love this...going to give it a try...
  • Debra Paver

I made these except I just stand them up against the wall. I sold my first family of 5,for $60.I made 2 more family!ies of five& some one wants them already. I got all the wood from my neighbors old fence. I really didn't think everyone would get that excited about them. I also made a Grinch. Thank you for your great idea!!