2x4 Greeting Snowmen

The holiday season is coming soon and snowmen are my favorite to decorate with. I especially love that you can use them during Christmas but also through the winter too! And back when I lived in Wyoming, I could have used these for 9 out of the 12 months of the year ;).
These 2x4 greeting snowmen are so easy and inexpensive to make. Plus they look great on any porch!
I took a 2x4 and then cut several pieces, each a little different size. Then I sanded the wood down to give it a nice finished look.
I then put the wood on top of one piece. You can arrange them any way that you want to.
I then painted the wood white and then decorated the snowman with hats, scarves and a face. You will be surprised by what I used for the hats, you'll have to check out the full tutorial to find out.
Next I made a little sign for it. I cut out card stock and used Mod Podge to put the letters onto the sign.
And that's it! It's super easy and super cute! I love how it looks on my porch! For a complete tutorial and detailed instructions, check out my blog post.

• 2x4 wood
  • Acrylic paint

Kaysi Gardner

• Mary Creasy

Love this...going to give it a try...
  • Debra Paver

I made these except I just stand them up against the wall. I sold my first family of 5,for $60.I made 2 more family!ies of five& some one wants them already. I got all the wood from my neighbors old fence. I really didn't think everyone would get that excited about them. I also made a Grinch. Thank you for your great idea!!