Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Fort Collins, CO

Fake Pumpkin Beverage Dispenser

$5

Turn a fake pumpkin into a beverage dispenser for the holidays. It's easy, and reusable.

fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

You will need:
A fake pumpkin (they're on clearance right now and mine came from Hobby Lobby and Target.)
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

I first painted them to make them look more real using brown acrylic paint and water mixed together. Paint it on, and then pat it off until you get the desired look. You can find a great tutorial on this here: http://www.hometalk.com/22032593/how-to-make-...
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

I cut the lid off the first one using a serrated knife. I didn't want to use my good knives so I bought a 4 pack from Dollar Tree.

For this first pumpkin I'm using box wine.

Next you'll cut a hold out for the dispenser to come through. I found a juice glass I had about the same size as the dispenser to trace and measure about how big the hole needed to be.
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

Open up the wine box and pull out the bag of wine with the dispenser. Place the bag in the pumpkin, and pull the dispenser out the hole of the pumpkin. Add a few reusable ice packs into the pumpkin to keep the wine cold of desired.
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

For the second pumpkin I wanted to insert a dispenser that I could use any kind of beverage I wanted.

I cut the lid off using a serrated knife.

Next you'll cut a hold out for the dispenser to come through.
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

This is the dispenser I will be inserting into the pumpkin.
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

You can make lemonade, sangria, tea, etc in this one. Again, add the reusable freezer ice packs around it to keep your beverage cold.
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser

Not only can I use these for Thanksgiving this year, but I'll be able to use them all fall for any celebration - Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone!
fake pumpkin beverage dispenser
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Pumpkin
  • Knife

Chas' Crazy Creations