Fake Pumpkin Beverage Dispenser

$5

Turn a fake pumpkin into a beverage dispenser for the holidays. It's easy, and reusable.

You will need:
A fake pumpkin (they're on clearance right now and mine came from Hobby Lobby and Target.)

I first painted them to make them look more real using brown acrylic paint and water mixed together. Paint it on, and then pat it off until you get the desired look. You can find a great tutorial on this here: http://www.hometalk.com/22032593/how-to-make-...

I cut the lid off the first one using a serrated knife. I didn't want to use my good knives so I bought a 4 pack from Dollar Tree.

For this first pumpkin I'm using box wine.

Next you'll cut a hold out for the dispenser to come through. I found a juice glass I had about the same size as the dispenser to trace and measure about how big the hole needed to be.

Open up the wine box and pull out the bag of wine with the dispenser. Place the bag in the pumpkin, and pull the dispenser out the hole of the pumpkin. Add a few reusable ice packs into the pumpkin to keep the wine cold of desired.

For the second pumpkin I wanted to insert a dispenser that I could use any kind of beverage I wanted.

I cut the lid off using a serrated knife.

Next you'll cut a hold out for the dispenser to come through.

This is the dispenser I will be inserting into the pumpkin.

You can make lemonade, sangria, tea, etc in this one. Again, add the reusable freezer ice packs around it to keep your beverage cold.

Not only can I use these for Thanksgiving this year, but I'll be able to use them all fall for any celebration - Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Pumpkin
  • Knife

14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Chas' Crazy Creations