How To Make a Craft Table

I'm so excited to share my latest project! It's my DIY craft table and the best part is that because I already had some of the components, it cost under $50. Compare that to the more than $1,000 price tag on my inspiration table….that's an amazing deal! Click over to the blog for the complete How-To and all the details>>>http://www.houseontheway.com/make-craft-table/
how to make a craft table, craft rooms, diy, how to, painted furniture, DIY craft table made from two bookcases and a thrift store tabletop
DIY craft table made from two bookcases and a thrift store tabletop.
how to make a craft table, craft rooms, diy, how to, painted furniture, My craft table is the perfect size and has a great amount of storage area
My craft table is the perfect size and has a great amount of storage area.
how to make a craft table, craft rooms, diy, how to, painted furniture, One side of the bookcase holds a variety of supplies
One side of the bookcase holds a variety of supplies.
how to make a craft table, craft rooms, diy, how to, painted furniture, I added bead board wallpaper and some wood trim to make the simple bookcases stand out
I added bead board wallpaper and some wood trim to make the simple bookcases stand out!
how to make a craft table, craft rooms, diy, how to, painted furniture, The other side of the table holds my craft paint
The other side of the table holds my craft paint.
House on the Way - Leslie

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 65 comments
Next