Missi Perez
Missi Perez
  • Indianapolis, IN

Easy 'Thankful' Fall Decor

Tis' the season for being thankful! Though we should be thankful for our blessings year round, something about the fall, especially November, makes us feel extra thankful. I decided this would be a great time to craft up this easy 'Thankful' Fall Decor. What a great reminder to all those who see!
I found this rectangular chalk board at Target a while ago in their Dollar Spot, but you can use any picture
easy thankful fall decor, home decor
I was lucky enough to find these beautiful sunflowers at Dollar Tree! All of the flowers pictured below actually came in one group - SCORE!
easy thankful fall decor, home decor
Pull your flowers apart, and cut off the stem part to make them flat on the back. Lay them over your chalkboard in the arrangement desired. Secure with hot glue.
easy thankful fall decor, home decor
Once your flowers are secure, you can begin to paint on your message. I chose to paint 'Thankful' because that's exactly what I am.
easy thankful fall decor, home decor
Once your paint dries, you can hang your thankful sign for all to see. I chose to hang mine on our front door. It really stands out against the black, and I really hope it brings a welcoming joy to all.
easy thankful fall decor, home decor
You can read more onLifeispoppin.com

• Chalkboard or painted frame
  • Paint
  • Fall flowers
Missi Perez