Bathroom Makeovers-Fast Renovation Tips: Before + After Photos + Video

Bathroom renovations and makeovers are wonderful when they are finally over. The mess, the inconvenience, the cost.. but, they are so worth it!! Here are ideas on making your bathroom look bigger, more luxurious and spacious. There are before and after shots, Roman shower ideas, tiling and a video.
Mirrors over your vanity and task lighting above your mirrors will create a lighter more spacious bathroom
Make life easy when renovating. Leave the toilet, vanity and shower in place but modernize all the appliances and accessories.
Great before and after shots of a small bathroom. Looks bigger, cleaner and brighter.
Here's a before shot.. go to next photo.. for the after
Here is the after shot. This bathroom makeover is mostly cosmetic but it looks great.
Laying square or rectangular tiles on their sides will make your small bathroom feel bigger.. tricks the eye.
what can I say.. luxury look for less.
what can I say.. luxury look for less.
Three Roman shower looks - focuses on the shower and makes the bathroom look bigger..
Roman Shower - makes the bathroom look bigger.
simple look, hardware is attached to the wall and more storage.
Attach the vanity to the wall to save space and make cleaning under the floor easier.
Roman Shower
Roman Shower
Christine - Decorated Life

• Amanda Huntress

What is that blue paint color in the bathroom?

• Sal21579555

Same question what is the paint color on bathroom wall in that first picture. I see it on a lot of blogs but no one says what the color is.

• Kathy

Thank you Christine! This will save me a lot of time.

• Ginger

Thank you so much for the paint color. I've tried to follow this pin back from Pinterest repeatedly to find out what it was!