DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Treats (candy-filled)

$10

One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving, aside from the food of course, is the crafts! Since my Halloween candy-filled ornaments were such a huge hit, I took inspiration from them to make these adorable Thanksgiving Turkey treats! You can find more pictures, a list of supplies, the feather template and step-by-step instructions HERE on my blog, Bullock's Buzz. Be sure to get the template for the feathers on the blog post! :)
These extra tasty turkeys take very little time to make. Even better, you can get everything you need at a dollar store!
To make this adorable craft project all you need is some of those clear, plastic flat, round ornaments, cardstock in red, orange, yellow and brown, brown pipe cleaners, wiggly eyes, and some Reese's Pieces or other fall colored candies.
Before getting started, you will want to remove the little silver caps from the ornaments, and wash them inside and out with warm, soapy water. Rinse well, and be sure to let them dry completely.
Although I used my Cricut Explore to make the feathers, if you don’t have a die cutting machine you can easily draw them yourself or you can find a template online to use.
Filled with candy, these Thanksgiving Turkey treats are perfect for classroom parties, the kids' table, or you could even add a name card and use them as place holders at your Thanksgiving feast! Head on over to Bullock's Buzz blog for more crafts, recipes and holiday fun!

• Plastic ornaments  (dollar store)
  • Cardstock  (Ollie's)
  • Wiggly eyes  (dollar store)

AlainaBullock of Bullock's Buzz