Organize a Tween Room and Get Rid of Clutter

$200

Being prepared with a few good ideas and a strategy for organizing a tween makes a huge difference in the outcome. Tackle your tween's room and help them with solutions to keeping their room neat and clutter free. M nephews room was a nightmare. His birthday gift from me was a room makeover. Take a look at a few ways I personalized his space and helped keep him organized at the same time. Read my blog post for more information and ideas on taming clutter in a tweens room.
Organize a Tween painlessly
Organize a Tween painlessly
Give a tween a solution to help keep clutter away.
organize a tween room and get rid of clutter, bedroom ideas, home decor, organizing, storage ideas
His room was packed with books, clothes and lots of clutter.
We cleaned it out to start from scratch.
I gave his furniture a makeover in a style that he liked.
Painting a complimentarty nightstand from Ikea added more storage.
I used a whole wall for his deak and shelves. He finally had a place to display all of his personal treasures!
Including his fish:)
A bulletin board above his desk holds lots of papers.
Buckets from the Dollar Tree hang on Ikea bars keep pencils and pens in one place.

Wendi @ H2OBungalow