DIY Pallet Christmas Tree

$30

I've been itching all over to create a fun DIY Pallet Christmas tree! They're perfect for anyone that is looking to save space instead of putting up a traditional Christmas tree. Let us share with you exactly how we used our Americana Color Stain to give this perfect white washed affect.
We hope you all got inspired to go and make your very own Christmas Tree from a pallet. This is seriously a project that everyone I know is wanting to make. It will only take a few hours and you will have a blast creating this!
To start this project, you need a old pallet. I suggest being friendly with anyone that works industrially, as they will usually have a few to spare.
Draw a outline of a Christmas tree onto the pallet.
Use a circular Saw or Jig Saw and cut out, be sure to follow your outline.
Paint with Americana Decor Color Stain. This is how we were able to get our white washed affect!
Drill a supporting piece of wood into the back of your pallet and we recommend sitting something heavy on it to keep your tree from falling.
Hammer nails into your tree and add coordinating ornaments!

• Pallet
  • Hammer
  • Circular Saw

Tanner Bell

• Han616688

Getting ready to attempt and noticed the 2 support pieces on back of tree that are angled. Are they added after you make the circular saw cuts? Are they glued? Are they left over pieces of the pallet? thanks

• Tanner Bell

They are added with leftover wood. We simply screwed them on with a drill.

• Helen Cafone

My son made mine, painted it green strung lights and put a star on top. It is surrounded by lighted Christmas boxes on front lawn, looks great.

• Karen Carl

That is a wonderful tree. I'd love to have one outside to decorate. Thanks for sharing.