Create Homemade Air Freshener With Stove Top Potpourri

Whether you are trying to avoid synthetic fragrances, or just want to put a woodstove to double-duty, consider making your OWN air freshener/holiday fragrances with this simmering potpourri recipe. Choose from one of a few recipes perfect for the holiday seasons.
Cranberries, cinnamon, lemon and other holiday spices and natural ingredients make this a welcome way to add winter fragrances to your home. Great for families with allergies, or who are concerned with synthetic chemicals.

15 Perfectly Round Tables
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House

To see more: http://www.untrainedhousewife.com/why-my-house-smells-amazing-this-christmas-stove-top-scents

• Sdturner
    Sdturner

I am deathly allergic to unnaturally scented products. Perfumes, lotions, sprays, plugins, everything cause almost immediate bronchitis, and I go into pneumonia. So imagine my delight when I saw these! For the first time ever I can use these and enjoy the smell! We need to see more of these!

• Denise Newman Cuevas
    Denise Newman Cuevas

I have another air freshener "recipe" that I put in the crockpot. Put on high for one hour and then turn to low for the rest of the day. Great for when guests are coming over. I will try this one in the crockpot too.