Create Homemade Air Freshener With Stove Top Potpourri

Whether you are trying to avoid synthetic fragrances, or just want to put a woodstove to double-duty, consider making your OWN air freshener/holiday fragrances with this simmering potpourri recipe. Choose from one of a few recipes perfect for the holiday seasons.
Cranberries, cinnamon, lemon and other holiday spices and natural ingredients make this a welcome way to add winter fragrances to your home. Great for families with allergies, or who are concerned with synthetic chemicals.

To see more: http://www.untrainedhousewife.com/why-my-house-smells-amazing-this-christmas-stove-top-scents

• Sdturner

I am deathly allergic to unnaturally scented products. Perfumes, lotions, sprays, plugins, everything cause almost immediate bronchitis, and I go into pneumonia. So imagine my delight when I saw these! For the first time ever I can use these and enjoy the smell! We need to see more of these!

• Denise Newman Cuevas
    10 hours ago

I have another air freshener "recipe" that I put in the crockpot. Put on high for one hour and then turn to low for the rest of the day. Great for when guests are coming over. I will try this one in the crockpot too.