The Perfect Ornament Wreath || A Tutorial

There are a lot of ornament wreath ideas out there. Here is an easy and tried and true way to achieve a uniform and beautiful result. 5 easy steps and can be done in less than an hour just in time for the holidays!
5 easy steps to get the perfect ornament wreath.
You will need: a large styrofoam wreathhot glue gun + glue sticks2 large containers of shatter-proof ornaments4 containers of miniature tree ornaments
You will use this method: Take the tops off the large ornaments and apply glue there and press them into the foam wreath.
Step 1: Start with your large ornaments and attach them 2 at a time on the top of the wreath. It is best to put them at an angle. Note: I also used the duller ornaments first.
Step 2: Attach the large ornaments along the outside edge as close together as possible.
Step 3: Repeat on the inside edge
Step 4: Fill in the large gaps with the rest of the large ornaments. i used the shiny ones on top.
Step 5: Fill in any extra gaps with the smaller ornaments. I worked from the inside out going clockwise.
Ta-da! Add a beautiful ribbon and you are ready to start decorating for the holidays!

30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Bliss at Home

• Lin Pirretti
    Lin Pirretti

Did you use an over the door hanger?
  • Mary Richards
    Mary Richards

How do you hang this on a door without some of the ornaments popping off?

• Heather
    Heather

This is stunning!! And I'm sure way cheaper than buying one pre made. The color scheme is really classy. I just love this idea! Thanks for sharing!😍😍

• Linda
    Linda

I am truly inspired by Beautiful craft decors, I love using my hands and getting different helpful beatification ideas.

• Penny
    Penny

Can we see a picture of the completed wreath with the ribbon on? Perhaps as to is hung on a door or wall? It is a beautiful wreath and the colors are beautiful.