Turn Windows Into a Festive Design

1 Material

Did you know that you can create a festive holiday atmosphere in your own home with very little cost using paint on your windows or mirrors ?
First step is to make sure your surface to be painted is cleaned removing all oils. I like to use a mix of vinegar water and a few drops of dawn dish soap.
To create this tree you just simply tape off the sides with preferably masking tape (but in this case I use scotch tape) to give you nice clean crisp lines
After your tree is taped off you just simply start painting random designs with in the shape. If you're not comfortable with a design similar to this one you can just make simple shapes like polkadots stars or even snowflakes when you're finished simply pull off the tape for a beautiful silhouette of a Christmas tree.
Make sure you check out my video on the home talk Facebook page where I will do a live demonstration of this very application it is so much fun and easy enough that everybody can do it.
The live demonstration will be airing November 22 at 1:00 est or you can catch the replay that will be posted here and on my own Facebook page Girl UPcycled Studio
-see you there!

• DIY Paint  (http://debisdesigndiary.com/ref/38/)

Girl UPcycled Studio