Faux Fur Antler Wreath

An easy project to complete in a couple of hours. Faux Fur sets this Christmas wreath apart this year bringing warmth to any room. Most materials are found at Michael's Craft Stores, the rest you can find at the dollar store or even your own back yard.
The wreath I used was a 14" foam wreath. I think the next one I do I'll use a 16" foam wreath. I had enough fur to cover a larger wreath. If you do use a 16" wreath, make sure the diameter of the foam is the same as the 14" wreath because the ribbon will just cover that diameter perfectly.
Faux Fur Ribbon makes covering this foam wreath very easy. Use any form on Christmas decor you like.
I must admit there aren't a lot of materials used for this project making it one of the fastest wreaths I've ever put together.
Hop on over to Recaptured Charm to see where you find these interesting thingies, (and that's exactly what I called them).
If you follow the instructions closely you'll see how to get complete coverage with this faux fur ribbon with only one package of ribbon used.
Add a little color and some natural elements to give it a woodsy or outdoorsy feeling. (I'm full of great adjectives).

• 14" Foam wreath  (Michaels)
  • Faux Fur Ribbon  (Michaels)
  • Mixed Pine Bush Pick  (Michaels)

Recaptured Charm