Kitchen Kelli
Kitchen Kelli
  • Norman, OK

My Dollar Store Thanksgiving Village

I've never had any kind of Village in my home for a holiday but between Marcie Peterson 's $1 Store Halloween Village and a post on bleaching bottle brush trees from Donna at @distresseddonnadownhome. I made this Thanksgiving Village. I love how it turned out - got all the pieces at the $1 store except the green burlap. This year we will have a new Thanksgiving decoration!
My $1 Store Thanksgiving Village.  It has orange lights through it and I painted everything brown. I love the bleached and blotted with acrylic paint bottle brush trees!
My $1 Store Thanksgiving Village. It has orange lights through it and I painted everything brown. I love the bleached and blotted with acrylic paint bottle brush trees!
This is how it looks at night.  The picture makes it look like a haunted Halloween Village but in person it looks Thanksgiving!
This is how it looks at night. The picture makes it look like a haunted Halloween Village but in person it looks Thanksgiving!
Kitchen Kelli