Christmas Tree Dinner Napkins

$0
1 Minute

Want to learn how to set the cutest table for Christmas? I think the cutest thing you can do is give everyone a specially folded napkin, and these DIY Christmas tree napkins are the cutest! It's also really simple to do, so check out the tutorial below to make the cutest Christmas table setting. Step 1: Gather Your Napkins
I used a green napkin and a few smaller ornaments. You can definitely do this with red or gold napkins too. Or really any color napkins, but after you see how cute my green one is, you might run out and buy some green napkins for yourself. I wrote out instructions, but it's probably easiest to learn this trick from the video. So scroll down to view it. Step 2: Lay Down Your Napkin
I laid my napkin open, with the nicer side facing down. Step 3: Fold in Half
I folded my napkin in half horizontally. Step 4: Fold it Into Quarters
Then I folded my napkin in half again. Then I rotated it so the loose corners are all at the top. Step 5: Fold Down Each Layer
I folded each layer of napkin downward with about ¾ of an inch in between them.
It wasn't crucial that the spacing was exact, just that it looked about right. Step 6: Fold Under the Sides I tucked the two sides of the napkin under the center, forming an equilateral triangle (who said you’ll never use geometry? ). You just have to make sure that there isn't any corner sticking out of the bottom middle. Step 7: Fold Up the Layers
Next, I folded up the triangles that run down my napkin to make cute little branches.
After the first fold up the “lower branches” get tucked into the “branch” above them.
Add a few mini ornaments from an ornament pack, and look how cute these settings are! I might even attach a little “note” to the presents with names on them to use as place cards.
Check out some other awesome DIY crafts projects after you finish this one!

• Jeanne B

Is there any way you can e-mail this to me/or how may I save this wonderful idea? May I share this on FB? Thanks for any help!!

• CJ

The save button is at the bottom of the screen, while you are viewing the posted project. Click on the green heart with "I want to do this" beside it. Hometalk has moved the save button from where it was when I first joined.

• Bonita Wood

Can paper napkins be used?
    • MaryAnn

Make the paper napkins ahead of time, then lay them flat, with a couple books on them until you need them. The weighted. rest period will give the paper time to really fold.

• Daisy@TX

Beautiful

• Jessica

AMAZING!! This is one of the best things I have seen on the internet! Obsessed.

Thanks for sharing.