Empty pringle containers - idea!!

+8
perfect covered first with pretty contact paper then stack cup cake liners

Lucille Ocala Fla.

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Nov 26, 2016
    cute idea!!
  • Haysha S. Haysha S. on Nov 27, 2016
    That's so perfect!! Why didn't I think of that!?
  • Ruth Ruth on Nov 28, 2016
    Excellent! I don't use cupcake liners very often so they're usually squashed by the time I do!
  • Julia Kolb Julia Kolb on Dec 12, 2016
    I have used them for ceramic paint brushes. Decorate the outside differently for each type of brush ( glaze, watercolor, oils} With a lid they are then easily transported for travel or class. Keeps them protected and dry.
  • Conniemay65 Conniemay65 on Jan 11, 2017
    I am collecting them to use as cookie containers when sending cookies to the troops. I will cover the tube with pretty paper.
  • Kathi Davis Kathi Davis on Jan 13, 2017
    I use the frosting containers for cupcake liners,the pringles cans are too tall for that.
  • Nancy3823 Nancy3823 on Jan 14, 2017
    awesome idea for the liners. could decorate the outside of the tubs with stickers too.

• Whitley WoodWorks Whitley WoodWorks on Jan 17, 2017
    You could Cover them in Fabric then hot glue a small wooden disk or something similar to the base to stop it tipping over Then use it to display dry flowers....
  • Sal3170064 Sal3170064 on Jan 18, 2017
    Cover each one. Lay on them on their side, stick together like a pyramid. I .E 4,3,2,1. Use on a desk for pencils etc. Or in a wardrobe for scarfs, tights etc. Use in craft room or garage for storage.
  • Inetia Inetia on Jan 25, 2017
    I used them to carry saltine crackers to work for snacks or lunch. It kept them from getting crushed. The short ones can be painted or covered and tied together for desk organizers.