Cedar, Pine Cone, and Rustic Bell Swag

Okay, Christmas decorations are being made in my studio. Love this time of year. This is an easy swag anyone can make! Sometimes simplicity is the most beautiful decoration.
For more photos and ideas: http://www.decorating-ideas-made-easy.com/jd-designs-store.html
cedar pine cone and rustic bell swag, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, I purchased the rustic bells from the craft store and wired them onto the swag
I purchased the rustic bells from the craft store and wired them onto the swag.
cedar pine cone and rustic bell swag, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, I like to choose wired ribbon because it stores better and last from year to year
I like to choose wired ribbon because it stores better, and last from year to year.
cedar pine cone and rustic bell swag, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, I hot glued some berries onto the swag for added color
I hot glued some berries onto the swag for added color.
Jennifer Decorates

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next