Lindsay @ Makely
Lindsay @ Makely
  • Pflugerville, TX

DIY Snow Drift Candle Holders

$15

As a Central Texas gal, I know that the only snow I'm likely to see during the winter is on projects in my own home! That's why my son and I put together these quick and simple Snow Drift Candle Holders.
Check them out here and add a little to your home.
DIY Snow Drift Candle Holders - directions below!
You will need Mod Podge, a foam brush, glassware or glass candle holders, Epsom salt, glitter, tealight candles and a baking dish.
In a baking dish, mix together Epsom salt and glitter.  My then 5 year old helped me combine the ingredients.
In a baking dish, mix together Epsom salt and glitter. My then 5 year old helped me combine the ingredients.
Next, haphazardly paint the bottom section of your glassware with Mod Podge and roll it while still wet in th Epsom salt mixture.  Set it aside to dry.
Next, haphazardly paint the bottom section of your glassware with Mod Podge and roll it while still wet in th Epsom salt mixture. Set it aside to dry.
Once dry, add a tealight candle inside the glass for a beautiful glow.
Use them alone or arrange several of them on a tablescape with pinecones and other winter decor.
Lindsay @ Makely