10 DIY Ornaments Your Christmas Tree Will Love

The time to deck the halls, trim the trees and make merry has arrived once again. Another Christmas season has swiftly crept in on snowy, frosty, boot clad feet.
I began crafting at a very young age and owned a professional Christmas decorating business for many years so I have no shortage of DIY decor ideas for this season. I’m sharing with you this compilation of 10 easy to create ornaments to make your season as festive as can be.
Colorful Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
The beauty of these fillable ornaments is that you can fill them with anything – flowers, berries, foliages, beads, glitter, candy … the possibilities go on and on. I decided to fill mine up with bright colorful pom poms to add some extra sparkle.
You can find similar ornaments in my book Ornaments To Make Your Christmas Sparkle.
2 Vintage Christmas Ornaments
If you’re into vintage, then these are the ornaments you’ll want to check out. I have 25 pounds of vintage snow glitter on hand for all my creations which call for this magical, wintery fairy dust.
Holly Berry Vine Wreath Christmas Ornament
This holly berry vine wreath is another one of the ornaments you’ll find in my DIY Christmas decorating book, Ornaments To Make Your Christmas Sparkle.
This will add a natural yet sparkly touch to your front door. Or you can also hang it anywhere where you want to add a holiday feel.
6 Simple and Easy Christmas Ornaments
When I first started creating Youtube videos (and very sporadically I must say!) they didn’t have a blog post connected to them. The video below is from those early on days. This short and sweet video gives you 6 easy to make ornament ideas which each come together in under 10 minutes as well as a couple of crafting tips.
I hope these ornament ideas bring even more of the holiday spirit into your home.
Happy holidays, happy creating!
Nell

Joy Us garden