DIY: VANITY WALL/FAUX WALL PAPER

This is a great DIY for both our personal and rental home. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Add a level of elegance to any room. Measure your space to make sure you have enough rolls. On average 3 to 4 boxes is needed.
Hi loves this is a very simple way to glam up a standard wall
Step 1: If you have any outlets on the wall remove the plate
Step 2: Remove the faux brick vinyl paper from the package/ measure the wall and the wall paper and then cut.
Step 3: Be sure the second cut piece matches up to the first.... and continue the process throughout the entire wall.
The process is simple but please take your time, happy install
before... side view
after... front view
... floor view
side view

• Wallpaper  (home depot)
  • Smoother  (wallpop)
  • Utility knife  (wallpop)

• Donna

If you went up to the ceiling wouldn't it make it easier to get them straight?

• Mary

The pattern has to match. You will loose some paper with each strip you hang. I'm super impressed with her video

• Txg12906394

Would this work on textured walls?

• Lauren Drew

Hello! It depends on what type of texture, but in general we only recommend installing NuWallpaper on smooth surfaces.

• Lisa

How many rolls did you use? BTW, I love it and think I'm going to try it.

• Kimberly E

It make me think of a theatre's backstage! Very glam!
  • Nancy

I loved your calm voice and detailed instructions. You gave me the confidence to try this by remaining calm and continuing to move forward when the alignment was difficult. The end result was Beautiful! I don't know your profession but I think you would be a great teacher due to your calm approach. Thank you for sharing!