TaniaC
TaniaC
  • Fairfield, IL

EASY TO MAKE PALLET YARD ART!!!

There is Always Always Always Something to be Thankful For and I am so Glad and Thankful that I have friends that ask me to make cool stuff like this for them over the Holidays....
My friend (JUDY) ...whenever she sees stuff posted on Pinterest ((( Cause she's a PINTEREST JUNKY OFCOURSE )))Just like me LOL!!!,always sends me a message and asks if I can make her one ... well this is the latest thing that I
There is Always Always Always Something to be Thankful For! Pallet Yard Decoration.....
First I went out into my Yard and Collected some Leaves in Different Shapes, sizes and colors....
I then Painted my Pallet a Neutral color... in this case an Off White...I traced the outline of the leaves onto the pallet and then painted the shapes I had traced...
Here are the random leaves that I painted different colors...
After painting the leaves on the pallet I then free handed the lettering of my saying on each board in lead pencil and then painted them with Black paint
Once everything was painted and looked the way I wanted it to look, I then took the sander to it and roughed up around the edges to give it a worn rustic look...
After sanding I took some Stain I had lying around and rubbed it all over the surface LIGHTLY to give the finish an antique look ... Then a coat of Interior/Exterior clear coat and it was ready to display outside.. :)
TaniaC