Measuring Cup Display

Easier access to measuring cups, measuring equivalents and cute kitchen wall decor all in one. After I saw this great idea I had to make it! Turning a great idea into something anyone can do!
Find yourself a cheap, boring print and frame from the thrift store, or reuse one that you are sick of in your house (that is what i did).
Make sure it has a cardboard backing, or similar, something sturdy so you can mount your measuring cups onto it.
This was the back of the frame after I turned the print around.
I ordered the vinyl cuttings from a friend who has a silhouette cutter, and they turned out great! You can buy them off etsy as well, I have found similar designs for 10-15$.
I chose not to paint the back because I liked the color that the backing already had.
I arranged the prints how I wanted them.
I made sure to measure where things were to be placed, to make sure they lined up properly when I applied them.
For the hooks: I used old bamboo pieces from a necklace and staples that fell out as I turned the painting around in the frame. I just hot glued them on and waited for them to dry before I put the cups on.
BE CREATIVE. You don't have to spend a fortune on good ideas.
I have seen others use command hooks, but that wasn't going to work with me because this was a compulsive crafting moment and it was late and stores were closed, so I improvised.
Hot glue and staples.
I was very hesitant to hang this for fear that it would not work, but I did it, and it worked! Everything hanged nicely.

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas

• Jude

Did you erase your pencil lines when you had it all completed?

• Lilanie

Hi What is the measurement of the photo frame?

• Rambie

How adorable! Thanks for the idea. I am redoing my kitchen and this will fit in nicely. Great job

• Ardenia Russell

I’ve seen it put on the back (inside) of a cupboard door...

Looks great...

• Elizabeth Hunt

I am going to show it to my 8 yr old grandaughter and ask her if she wants to make it for mommy for Christmas.