DIY Photo Christmas Ornaments

Create your own beautiful family photo ornaments for pennies!
Create this beautiful and one -of-a-kind photo ornaments for your tree. I love making them with photos of family, places we've traveled and loved ones who have passed away.
You will need clear plastic (or glass) ornaments, floor polish, glitter and some 2 inch photos that you have printed on REGULAR printer paper with LASER jet ink. Note: Most home printers are ink jet, but ALL commercial printers are laser. Get your photos printed at Staples or make a photocopy!
Pour in the floor polish, swish it around and empty it out. Roll your picture slightly and insert into bulb. Use a small paintbrush to press all the edges down flat and smooth out bubbles. Add more floor polish if you need to. The last step is to add glitter and shake until it is all covered!
Watch this Step-by -Step video and learn how you can make these ornaments for your friends and family! A wonderful DIY Christmas gift.

• Clear Ornament  (Craft Store)
  • Floor Polish
  • Photos printed on REGULAR printer paper

• Tabi

Is floor gloss the same as floor polish?

• Kayla

How do you reach the bubbles at the top? I tried this with my students yesterday and the paintbrush doesn't reach the top part of the picture. It could be the type of bulb I used? Maybe the oval ones are better to use. Super cute idea though :)

• Dixie

I tried making these ornaments and found that the pictures were so dark that they are barely visible after the glitter is put in them. The only ones that the pictures are good are the ones I used white glitter behind. Would they have better results if the picture was printed on photo paper?