Gorgeous Christmas Bow Wreath

$20

It's amazing that you can create such a gorgeous wreath out of a single inexpensive material! With just a few packages of traditional Christmas present bows and 45 minutes of your time you can whip up a stunning wreath to display in your home over the holidays! If you like this simple project, don't miss my other fun Christmas crafts , most you can do in under 1 hour for under $20!

Supplies: Present bows come in all different colors, sizes, and styles but I love these matte ones I found a few years ago. I haven't been able to find the exact same bows since, but there are so many options at the craft stores, dollar stores, and even the grocery store, that you are bound to find bows you love! I used a straw wreath form for this project because that is what I had on hand at the time, but a foam wreath form would work just as well!

Step 1: Start adding bows to your wreath in a random pattern with a dab of hot glue on the back side of each. You can try peeling off the backing and just sticking the bows to the wreath form if you want, but some the bows may not have strong enough adhesive to stick permanently, so hot glue is recommended for a quick and permanent hold.

Step 2: Continue working your way around the wreath. Don't forget to add bows to the sides and position them close together to create a beautiful full wreath without any gaps!

Hang with a pretty ribbon and enjoy!

If you like this simple project, don't miss my other fun Christmas crafts , most you can do in under 1 hour for under $20!

• Wreath form  (Hobby Lobby)
  • Christmas bows  (Hobby Lobby)
  • Hot glue  (Hobby Lobby)

Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo

• Cathy

Thank you for sharing!!!!! This is a great idea to use up even "left-over bows" from a baby or wedding shower, or a large memorable birthday party, retirement party or a house warming party - the wreath /Zhou gwould make a great "PIECE DE RESISTANCE" in the new home!!!!! Again, Thank You for sharing your idea for the bow wreath!!! Merry Christmas!!! Happy Hanukkah!!! Happy Kwanzaa!!! May the New Year Bring You & Yours NOTHING BUT WONDERFUL!!!!! Cathy Lesher NE Ohio snoeleopard@yahoo.com

• KatAych

Great idea! how do you keep it clean - blow dryer?

• Sandra Crosbie

Amazing. Another fantastic project that has us running to the shops/stores to pick up supplies. Lol!!!. It looks great by the way. Thanks for sharing.

• Barbara Wildoner

The bows WON'T stick!! How do I know? I worked in a ribbon factory that made these bows. SMH!!!! Was just told to use them... :(

• Ann Marie

Hello, Well, I finally finished my wreath after picking up an inexpensive hot glue gun. It did the trick ! I don't know if the photos will do it justice, but I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.