Transfer a Graphic to Fabric, Permanently!

I have two examples of fabric transfers. One on a cabinet I refurbished and added a drop cloth with a graphic for a curtain. The other was a project I did for a client. She wanted four words that were character traits her boys would develop. There are endless options and ideas for graphic transfers to fabric.
You will need a TONER based ink printer. I email my images to my local print shop. You want to make sure they are printed in MIRROR image. They will read correctly when you have transferred the image.
Here are the items you will need:
Citrasolve liquid. Available online or through art supply stores
Rubber Gloves
Heavy spoon or cool iron
Towel to iron on (you don't want this on your ironing board)
Chip brush or cotton balls (I prefer brushing the citrasolve on)
(Not Shown). After you saturate your graphic, either burnish it for a few minutes with the back of a heavy spoon or use an Iron set on a cool setting, slowly iron over graphic from one end to the other until it is dry.
Either method, the citrasolve will dry clear. You can wash it to remove any remaining smell (it is strong), or it will dissipate. The graphic is now permanent and will not wash out.
For more pictures, you can see either of these two posts: http://www.redouxinteriors.com/2012/04/the-whole-kitchen-set-from-black-to-white/
http://www.redouxinteriors.com/2012/11/trashy-tuesday-a-major-makeover-on-a-roll/
Another example of one of the four chairs.
This is the graphic printed in mirror image. Place it printed side down on the fabric.
I recommend buying the small bottle of Citrasolve. It is a highly concentrated product and a little will go a long way.
Pin your graphic to your paper. You do not want it moving or you will get a smeary transfer. Your graphic should look like this, completely saturated with Citrasolve.
This photo is courtesy of instructables. The back of the spoon is used to "rub" the graphic into the fabric. A cool iron will do the same, and is my preferred method.
This is an example of the four words I did on Four Chairs. I used MS Word and found a font I liked and size that worked with the chair.
This is the graphic I used The Graphics Fairy for the cabinet curtain.

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Redoux Interiors