Light Up Snowman Wreath

$5

Just a few simple steps and you have a Light Up Snowman Wreath.

light up snowman wreath, crafts, wreaths
You'll need 2 different size willow wreaths - mine came from Dollar Tree
Spray paint the wreaths - I used silver paint.
Use floral wire or something else you might have to tie the wreaths together.
Use some tinsel garland to make a scarf. Tie it around the neck and hot glue the bottom ends to the bottom wreath to hold in place.
Use some additional accessories to decorate your snowman. I used hat I found at Dollar Tree in the ornament section, and some berries from a branch from Dollar tree that had a clip on it.
I glued the hat onto the top, and broke the branches apart and glued them in different spots of the wreath.
Add some battery operated LED lights. I bought a package of snowflake LED battery operated lights from Dollar Tree and hot glued them into place on the back of the bottom wreath. If I had bought a longer set I would have glued them to the top wreath as well.
I opted to add a bow onto the front of the snowman to better hid the battery back glued to the back of the neck. Hang your wreath up.
Turn your lights on and enjoy. Happy Holidays!

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• 2 wreaths
  • Tinsel
  • Hat
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Marisia

Can you buy the batteries AND the plastic box at Dollar Store, if not, where can I find it? I love your snowman, very creative.

• Marisia

I promise I will.... I probably won't get to make it for Christmas because I am really s-l-o-w. I'm a beginner and my DIY talent hasn't showed itself.... but will keep on trying