Cami - The Crafting Nook
Cami - The Crafting Nook
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cute Twine Ball Christmas Ornament Tutorial

$10

I'm crazy excited about Christmas. Usually it’s barely starting the Fall and I’m eager to start decorating for Christmas. That season makes me happy and I love seeing people putting lights and decorating the front of the houses, shops and soon everywhere will be even smelling like Christmas! This year I wanted to join the rustic style and make lots of handmade ornaments. Today I’m sharing with you these
cute twine ball christmas ornament tutorial, christmas decorations, how to, seasonal holiday decor
I’m in love with how it turned out. It’s super easy to make. It only takes a bit of time if you are making several like I did. I made a total of 8 twine ball Christmas ornaments and I might make 2 more if the tree requires it.
cute twine ball christmas ornament tutorial
With just a few supplies, love and imagination you can make so many things with these twine balls. They take some time to be done, specially if you are making several like I did but they are super easy.
It's all about getting your hands dirty and enjoy the process. It's relaxing and it's so fun. If you have kids, invite them to make some too. You will see how much fun you have!
Once your twine balls are dry and ready just decorate them and tadaaaa! Gorgeous Christmas ornaments!
If you want the whole step by step, don't hesitate to jump over to the blog! You will love how easy and fun it is!

• Twine
  • Yarn
  • Glue
Cami - The Crafting Nook

1 comment