DIY Bling Christmas Pillows

Hello my beautiful friends! For those of you who are new to my blog, welcome and enjoy! The Christmas season is right around the corner and it’s time to start decorating for the holidays. One of the cutest decor items for Christmas are decorative pillows. I wanted something to go with my theme for this years decorations, so I come up with this great idea. I`m so excited to share this project with you because it`s SO easy, fun and not expensive at all. I`m sure you`re going to love it!
Materials:
- pillow case
- self-adhesive decorative crystals
- printed design
Tutorial:
First step is to chose your design. I`m working on a star, but you can chose whatever you like. Print and cut your design. Attache it on a pillowcase with pushpin to secure it in place. Start gluing your bling around your design until you have a desired shape. You can combine few forms and types of decorative crystals to achieve better effect. I used two, but you can use as many as you want. This project is really simple and self-explanatory, so I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
As you can see I made a few pillows. For the snowflake I didn`t use pattern, it was easy and I didn`t really need it. I must say this pillows are is just for decoration, but you can use hot glue or some other glue to make them more durable.
What Christmas pillow are you snuggling up with this year?

Vesna Gavrilovic - Home Chic Club