Allie Wachter
Allie Wachter
  • Philadelphia, PA

How to Make Pottery Barn Like Linen Curtains!

$150.00

I wanted to add curtains to help soften the lines of the bamboo blinds in my Ladies Lounge and to help break up the colors so it wasn’t one big wall of brown. The only issue is that there are 7 windows in this room, so I knew buying curtains was going to be a pretty big expense. Especially when I decided I liked the look of Pottery Barn’s Emery Linen Drape. 7 panels of those would have cost $973! If I had
how to make pottery barn like linen curtains, home decor, living room ideas, window treatments, windows, After With the new curtains
After! With the new curtains!
how to make pottery barn like linen curtains, home decor, living room ideas, window treatments, windows, Before a little too much bamboo
Before, a little too much bamboo!
how to make pottery barn like linen curtains, home decor, living room ideas, window treatments, windows, Even Penny gets to enjoy a better view
Even Penny gets to enjoy a better view!
Allie Wachter

1 question on this project