Crystal Butterfly Garden Stake

My rose bush is coming along nicely. Small, but lovely. It's coming along so nicely I had to make a butterfly plant stake to share the beauty. Maybe you would like to make one too. This can also be used as an ornament for gift wrapping. See the last two pictures. See more details on https://aperfectdaytodream.wordpress.com/my-love-for-butterflies/butterfly-plant-stake-tutorial-2/
He promised me a rose garden......
19 gauge wire. String on crystals and wrap end of wire. Make 4. 2 for top wing, 2 smaller for bottom wing using colorful crystals.
I made the body out of acrylic beads.
Arrange them in order. Larger wings on the ends
Stack them together
Wrap tight with planters tape
Bend to shape
Place in planter.
I used a bamboo stick to secure the butterfly stake.
You can use the same method by bending the wire down closer to the body and use as an ornament for gift wrapping

• Tammy K

Hi Linda G:) I loved the pretty pics of your roses....and the art YOU make for them....I never would of thought too do something like that.....there all so pretty:) love the butterfly pick....I love all my flower gardens....I plant and add on every year....I don't want too see grass...I want too see flowers....butterfly bushes...rose bushes..etc.....so my whole front yard is all a flower....Bush....shrub garden....so pretty:) and I bet yours is too....Love your roses....the color of them is amazing..... Thanks for sharing Linda:)

• Tammy K

Hi linda:) here is a miniature rose..not sure of the name..but I planted it in a pot....it only gets about a foot tall.....wish the pic was better....

crystal butterfly garden stake, crafts, gardening, This is a miniature rose that I planted in a pot about 2 yrs ago it gets about a foot tall It s the smallest rose I have not sure of the name just wanted too share a pic of my tiny rose
  • Cara Hermansen-Mitchell

i just might it's beautiful!