80's Master Bath Remodel

$900
2 Weeks

We moved into our home a little over a year ago. I hated the master bath. So my husband and I set out to remodel it and make it our own. We replaced the huge double sink vanity with two pedestal sinks (love) and added additional storage with a piece I found on Craigslist for $40, all it needed was a coat of paint. We also removed the dated floor tiles with new tiles that look like wood. We removed the dated glass block walls in the shower, with a curved shower curtain rod that we made out of electrical conduit. We added bead board panels to the walls and framed them out with 1x4's and 1x6's. Replaced the old lights fixtures with outdoor fixtures from Lowes, new mirrors from Hobby Lobby.I absolutely love my new master bath!
Old outdated Master bath vanity, huge ugly mirror and ugly floor tiles
Glass block shower surround. Hated it.
New pedestal sinks and $40 Craigslist cabinet.
New bead board panels, framed out with 1x4's, 1x6's and molding.
We needed a curved shower curtain rod, but I refused to pay $100 or more for one. So we made ourselves with conduit and flanges. Total cost $10

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round

• Denise Hardy
    Denise Hardy

Great job, but as Brooke pointed out - the cabinet is too big for the space you have - It is a lovely unit, but a bit too wide and too deep. Isn't there anywhere else you can put this cabinet and replace with a smaller one? :)

• Mia Muldowney
    Mia Muldowney

Congrats! Well done!