How to Decorate a Christmas Tree With Ribbon

I have a really easy way to add ribbon to your tree. Below is a video that shows step-by-step how to decorate your Christmas tree with ribbon. But, first let me show you a few photos.
Cut your ribbon, or ribbons between 18" and 22" long. Cut the ends at an angle.
Fold the ribbons in half and create loops.
Using floral wire, wrap around ribbon and twist wire. Make sure you have enough wire left over to attach your ribbon to the tree.
Fold bow in half at the floral wire.
Push bow into tree and attach to the branch with floral wire. Done! I promise adding ribbon is not difficult, the video below will show you exactly what to do. Good luck! And if you have questions, just ask!

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Jennifer Decorates

• Nicole Palescuk
    Nicole Palescuk

Thank you so much! So easy to understand- never thought of all those amazing ideas.

• Bess
    Bess

Hi it’s not a question but would like to thank you for your tips! My Christmas tree so pretty coz of you! Thank you so much thought I don’t have any talent but I guessed I just need to push myself and like I said thanks you inspire me! Bess fr Carol Stream IL. 😊