How to Decorate a Christmas Tree With Ribbon

I have a really easy way to add ribbon to your tree. Below is a video that shows step-by-step how to decorate your Christmas tree with ribbon. But, first let me show you a few photos.
how to decorate a christmas tree with ribbon, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Cut your ribbon, or ribbons between 18" and 22" long. Cut the ends at an angle.
Fold the ribbons in half and create loops.
Using floral wire, wrap around ribbon and twist wire. Make sure you have enough wire left over to attach your ribbon to the tree.
Fold bow in half at the floral wire.
Push bow into tree and attach to the branch with floral wire. Done! I promise adding ribbon is not difficult, the video below will show you exactly what to do. Good luck! And if you have questions, just ask!
Jennifer Decorates

• Paula Madden

I use EZ Bowmaker and it helps to be able to measure the loops as you go.

• Nicole Palescuk

Thank you so much! So easy to understand- never thought of all those amazing ideas.