DRESSER BEFORE AND AFTER: KEEP OR LOSE THE BACKBOARD?

+270
Opinions Please! I got this very plain damaged dresser and was at a loss to what to do with it. I was inspired to glam it up. The top is stained and the finish is a black oil paint with metallic bronze silkscreen. The only question is whether I should keep the black backboard and, if so, should I also put a small bit of the bronze design on it. I have included pics of it with and without the black backboard at the top. Thanks so much for your input.
#painted furniture #silkscreen #hometalktuesday #shabbychic #painteddresser
#blackdresser
q dresser before and after keep or lose the backboard, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
250 of 251 answers