Need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan.

+26
I have previously posted pictures of my living room, dining room, and foyer. I have finally chosen the paint color for my living room/dining room area but I'm having trouble on deciding what to paint the foyer and wall that you see at the top of the stairs when you walk in the house. After 12 yes 12 samples of greenish blue paint I finally found the color I've been looking for which is Sea Sprite by Olympic paint. This was not an easy task let me just tell you. I was so excited to find the color I have been looking for but now...I'm having trouble with our foyer and what I like to call "that one wall" at the top of the stairs. I'm not sure if I should just do all of it in the sea sprite or break it up and if so in what color? My sofa is staying which is a dark brown, I want red accents, white trim and railing and a sort of eclectic rustic cottage feel. I do have a pillow that I'm using as color inspiration. I've tried this neutral tan color but I'm wondering if it's to tan? Should I go more brown and less tan? Should I go with a lighter shade of the sea sprite? should I go white or used the sea sprite color through out. I'm just so confused. How do you paint a raised ranch also known as a bi-level home or split level ? I would love advice.
q need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan, home decor, home maintenance repairs, how to, painting, Here is the living room The small sofas will have slip covers and the rug will change and so forth The room is not decorated yet but the pillow is going to be my color palette
Here is the living room. The small sofas will have slip covers and the rug will change and so forth. The room is not decorated yet but the pillow is going to be my color palette.
q need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan, home decor, home maintenance repairs, how to, painting, color inspirations Reds browns teals
color inspirations. Reds, browns, teals.
q need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan, home decor, home maintenance repairs, how to, painting, Here are the top of the stairs from entryway
Here are the top of the stairs from entryway.
q need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan, home decor, home maintenance repairs, how to, painting, Here is the entryway To your left is the living room
Here is the entryway. To your left is the living room.
q need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan, home decor, home maintenance repairs, how to, painting, Here is the tan color
Here is the tan color
q need help on how to paint a raised ranch open floor plan, home decor, home maintenance repairs, how to, painting, This is the wall the front door is on in the tan and the living room in sea sprite
This is the wall the front door is on in the tan and the living room in sea sprite.