How to Make a Burlap Stenciled Table Runner

I'm sharing such an easy project….NO SEW...a Burlap Stenciled Table Runner! It's a great foundation for your Thanksgiving table setting. You can buy burlap by the yard and you just have to cut it to fit your table. After it's cut, you pull threads from the ends and that creates the fringe. Last, you can stencil words associated with Thanksgiving or even a monogram. Click over to the blog for all the
These burlap stenciled table runners are easy and make a great base for your table decor.
Simply cut the burlap to the size you need for your table and pull threads to create the fringe.
how to make a burlap stenciled table runner, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
You can use painter's tape to create a line to use as a guide for the placement of your stencils.
I worked right to left, because I wanted the word to be to the right of the runner.
You can stencil words associated with Thanksgiving or even a monogram, like your family name.
House on the Way - Leslie

• Mary Reinhardt

I like the added stencil, I have one that's not stenciled. Also make burlap doilies, bows etc., love the stuff.

• Jane

Mary, wouldn't it be possible to use one's embedded computer letters? Copy them on heavy paper, like a paper sack, then pin this onto the burlap and trace the stencil--.