DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths

$15

I hope everyone has had time to get all of your gifts wrapped, put your Christmas trees up and wreaths on the door.
If not, you still have time. I'll show you how to make two quick wreaths that look very elegant. The best part is... it's inexpensive! At least that will be one less thing to do on your checklist.
I recommend taking a look at the quick video to see how I made it step-by-step and to get the complete list of supplies. I know for me, it helps.
Let's get started!
Continue the same process until you have the entire ring covered and cut the excess. Check out the video to see how I did it.
Next, take the second style of garland and repeat the same process as before using the larger ring.
Take the smaller ring and press it inside of the larger ring. It should fit just right and snug.
Next, take your ribbon and loop it around the ring and hot glue it down. Then, form another loop on the opposite side, cut the excess and hot glue it to the lower part of the ribbon.
Add your favorite decoration on the front and you're finished!!!
For the second option... take a look at the video for details.
These are two quick and inexpensive wreaths to make for this holiday season. Happy Holidays!!! I hope enjoyed this project. Which wreath do you like and what are some other ways could utilize it?
Keeping inspiring others...
Tresha

• Roxene B

Lovely, especially the garland ones. The silver fits nice with my black/ white/silver theme this year. Thanks for the inspiration!

• Lynn Goins

I LOVE, LOVE Option 2!! It's so elegant looking!! BEAUTIFUL!!