Christmas Paper Bag Snowflakes In 5 Minutes

Aah, 'tis the season to eat, drink, be merry and stumble into the local shop to get yourself a paper bags. Or be frugal and use old ones you already have! Just me? I know I'm not alone.
As I promised in my Christmas home tour here, today I`m sharing this giant, cute paper bags holiday snowflakes. I must say, this project is so simple and quick, you just need to try it! Believe me, you`ll be done in less then 5 minutes.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. 8 or 9 bags per star.
2. A glue stick ( make sure it really sticks)
3. Scissors
4. Hole puncher
5. Ribbon or twine
Draw a "T" shape with glue on the first bag.
Glue the next bag on top.
Repeat until you use all the bags.
Cut the open side of the bag into a point.
If it`s to hard to cut it all at once, cut through a few layers and then cut the rest.
It will end up looking like a little house.
Now cut some triangle shapes into the sides (one, two or how many you like).
Unfurl!
Glue together two ends to complete your master piece! You can also use a washi tape to glue it together. This way you can fold it after the holidays and store it for next time.
With a hole puncher make a hole, put the ribbon or twine and hang it! Enjoy your giant snowflakes!
What do you think about this easy project holiday decor? If you love it like me, I`d love to hear about your favorite seasonal projects!

• Paper bag

Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Vesna Gavrilovic - Home Chic Club

• Mary Hofstra
    Mary Hofstra

I'm SO CONFUSED!!! So can you use regular lunch bags, the kind that when opened up, are flat on the bottom, or not??? I keep reading that you have to use flat bags. Then someone asks where to buy them and answers are usually that you can buy these "lunch" bags at Walmart. When I think of a "lunch" bag, I think of the kind that have the flat bottom when you open them. I may just try it with the "lunch" bags I have and hopefully won't just be wasting 8 bags! Thanks and Happy New Year!

• MaryAnn
      MaryAnn

Flat Brown Paper Merchandise Bags are available on Amazon.com in 3 sizes.

• Jeansdreams
    Jeansdreams

So sorry did you glue the bottom i.e. the top of the bags?

• Terri Morgan
    Terri Morgan

Could you please tell what size bags these large stars are. Thank you

• I can`t remember Terri, but I think mine was about 20x10 cm. You can use any size you like or have, it will turn exactly the same. Have a great day!