Error loading player:
No playable sources found

New Year's Eve Hanger Wreath

$20

I don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of space in my apartment to store my holiday decorations. This year, I decided to make a wreath for Christmas that also doubles as a festive NYE wreath. Here's how I did it!
new year s eve hanger wreath, crafts, wreaths
First, I took pliers and opened my wire hanger. I then bent and stretched it into a circular shape.
Next I threaded my Christmas ornaments through the hanger until it was full.

After adding some ribbon I hung it from a command hook on my door.
Here comes the NYE inspiration. I simply took off the ribbon and added some sequined twisty sprays and sliver and black ribbon to match.
I then finished it off with a 2017 banner I made from glitter cardstock, ribbon and 2017 made with metallic vinyl I cut on my Cricut.
Now it's time to get this party started! I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year! 2017 is going to be a good one (:

• Csb6775339

how many ornaments does it take to cover the hanger?

• Kara S.

Shirley is right. This took me an entire tall package from Walmart and I wish I had a little more. It also depends on how full you want it and if you want to leave room to stick fun things in.

• Kathy

Did you hot glue the metal top on the ornaments so they don't come off?

• I used ornaments to make garland. And some of the balls popped off the wire, so because I disassemble it to store it after the holidays, I did hot glue every top on the ornaments. I hang my garland every year, and my guests love it.