All Natural Christmas Scented Wax Tarts

Fill your home with the smells of Christmas with these easy to make wax tarts! Made with beeswax and essential oils they are all natural and make awesome gifts!
all natural christmas scented wax tarts
These great smelling tarts begin with a base of beeswax and coconut oil. I like to use a Mason jar or clean can to melt them.It makes clean up super easy! Place your jar or can in a pan of water. Put your beeswax and coconut oil in the jar (for exact measurements see full blog post) and bring the water to a low boil. Keep heating until the wax is all melted.
all natural christmas scented wax tarts
When everything is melted you want to remove the jar from the heat and add in your essential oils. For these we're going to use fir needle, peppermint, frankincense, cinnamon and clove. Drop them in and use a bamboo skewer to stir.
all natural christmas scented wax tarts
Now you want to pour your wax into silicone molds any size or shape will work. Or if you're giving these as gifts you can use paper muffin wrappers, as long as they are high quality the wax will cool before it soaks through.
all natural christmas scented wax tarts
Let the wax cool until it's all firmed up & you're ready to use them!
all natural christmas scented wax tarts
Wrap the finished product with some pretty wrapping or put it in a gift bag with a tart warmer for a great holiday gift!! For the full post with more details head here- http://werefarfromnormal.com/2016/12/natural-christmas-scented-wax-tarts.html
all natural christmas scented wax tarts
Far From Normal

• Connie

What do you do with them? Do you melt them in something & with what, how? Sorry I'm confused!! Thank you for letting me know!

• Maria

Where do you buy the beewax? And what is best to use essential oils or fragance oils is there a difrence?

• Lisa Sinclair

Essential oils would be best. You'll get a lovely scent and as the oils evaporate you'll get the benefits of the oil that you use.

• Christina

I blow a ton of money on the ones from the store. About how much does it cost to make these? If I can save some money I'm totally going to try this!