Error loading player:
No playable sources found

Galvanized Bucket Jewelry Storage

$3

If you have loads of jewels (or get lots for Christmas) this post is perfect for you! This storage alternative is super cheap, quick and easy! These galvanized buckets can be hung anywhere around the house and are a great way to store things up and away. By drilling some small holes along the edge and hanging them to the wall, a standard bucket or planter can be turned into a place to store things like earrings, necklaces and silk scarves! We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
galvanized bucket jewelry storage, storage ideas
SUPPLIES: -Galvanized Buckets (You can get a pack of 3 here) -Screws (for as many buckets as you have) -Drill
STEP 1: Drill holes around rim I got these buckets at IKEA, but I found the same ones on Amazon. So if you're not planning a trip to IKEA soon, you can buy the same ones on Amazon without leaving your home. Take your buckets and drill several holes around part of the rim on each of the buckets. Be sure to stay close to the rim.

STEP 2: Drill screw in center Grab your drill and some screws. I'm a huge fan of my Dewalt drill. Find the center of the galvanized bucket and place the screw there.
STEP 3: Drill into wall Drill the screw through the bottom center of the bucket and into the wall to securely hang it in place.
STEP 4: String jewelry into holes along the rim Grab some earrings and send the posts through the holes you drilled in step 1, allowing them to hang from the rim of the bucket. You can also feed necklace chains through the holes.
STEP 5:(Optional) Wrap scarves around bucket You can wrap a scarf around one of the buckets and then roll up some other scarves and tuck them inside.
STEP 6: Fill buckets Fill your buckets/bins with bracelets and watches (or whatever you wish). You can also hang any necklaces that don't fit in the holes you created around the bucket.
Now all your jewels are on display and well organized for when you are in a hurry!
Let's be honest I would probably need 60 of these buckets to fit all of my head scarves, but I do like keeping some of them in here cause they give a fun pop of color and texture!

To see more: https://youtu.be/i-_f5BLVeEM

• Ann31439094

I have used kitchen mug hangers in my closet to hang all my necklaces and bracelets- the ones that cross back and forth; too I still use clip earrings and have from the hardware store a small cabinet for storing all kinds of nails that works great because the fronts 9of the drawers are clear.

• Sandie

This would be great way for me to hang all my hats and put head scarves inside the tins.