Asked on Nov 24, 2013

I found this tree in Pinterest and absolute adore it! What are your th

Sharen wilburAnna IbarraHandy Helen
+5

Do you think this beautiful tree is a real branch? Are there any negative impacts for bring a branch indoors??
How to copy this tree idea
    Douglas Hunt

That looks pretty real to me. I'd say the only potential downside might be from sap if it was freshly cut. Go for it and post a photo so we can see what you come up with.

• Penny
    Penny

i really luv it! it could be a charlie brown tree! !!!! :)

• Colleen
    Colleen

I like it, don't have to sweep/vacume up pine needles after the season.

• April E
    April E

actually that is not a real branch it is from a 2 year old better homes and gardens article and is manufactured. however you could do the same with a long fairly straight branch and chosen side branches by drilling holes in the larger branch to fit the smaller branches into however I would spray down the branches with a nice soapy spray and allow them to dry just in case the warmth of the house woke u some little friends

• Patty Rumaker
    Patty Rumaker

It's adorable!

• Handy Helen
    Handy Helen

April E - thanks for the info!! Very clever to drill into the upright branch for the out reaching branches! And thanks for the history on the pic!!

• Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra

Sweet! Well you know how popular the Charlie Brown christmas tree is. It's a winner. I want to do one.

• Sharen wilbur
    Sharen wilbur

I love to collect leaves and branches to make crafts. I let them sit in the sun for a day on the patio. Look for insects ,loose seeds , as well as possible disease before bringing inside. I use watered down bleach and spray and dry well before bringing inside. If sap is an issue you can cover the seepage area with glue and dab a little paint over it.