Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Vintage Santa Christmas Decor Made From Old Pallets ‪#‎HolidayCheer

Thanks so much to Karen - The Graphics Fairy I have myself some cute new Christmas Art. I used old pallets and painted them a pale blue and then used her Free Graphic and glued it to the pallets. I then lightly distressed the edges and used spray modge podge to seal the project. It is a perfect vintage match for my newly painted living room!. 2013
vintage santa christmas decor made from old pallets and a free graphic, living room ideas, pallet, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects, my new piece of christmas vintage pallet art
my new piece of #christmas #vintage #pallet #art
vintage santa christmas decor made from old pallets and a free graphic, living room ideas, pallet, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects, I used a board on the back and screwed it into the three pallet boards I spray painted the boards with one of my favorite dusty blue paint
I used a board on the back and screwed it into the three pallet boards. I spray painted the boards with one of my favorite dusty blue paint.
vintage santa christmas decor made from old pallets and a free graphic, living room ideas, pallet, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects, while the paint was drying I printed off this GORGEOUS vintage god jul Swedish Santa
while the paint was drying I printed off this GORGEOUS vintage "god jul" Swedish Santa http://thegraphicsfairy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Swedish-Santa-Image-Graphicsfairy-672x1024.jpg
vintage santa christmas decor made from old pallets and a free graphic, living room ideas, pallet, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects, once it is printed I glued it to the boards and used as you can see here from an older project my Spray MODGE PODGE to seal the paper to the pallet
once it is printed I glued it to the boards and used (as you can see here from an older project) my Spray MODGE PODGE to seal the paper to the pallet
vintage santa christmas decor made from old pallets and a free graphic, living room ideas, pallet, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects, and her you can see the finished project My cute Vintage god jul Swedish Santa Pallet art All ready for Christmas
and her you can see the finished project. My cute Vintage "god jul" Swedish Santa Pallet art. All ready for Christmas!
Art is beauty