B
B

A Vintage Christmas On The Porch- #HolidayHome

Simple vintage items are added to a screened porch for Christmas decorations.
Christmas has arrived on the screened porch! This has fast become one of my favorite spaces throughout the year.
This area faces the pond and fireplace. It'a a fun place to relax, read or have a cup of hot Chocolate.
I painted this  vintage table and sled, found at a thrift store, with a  "chalky" paint. It has held up well in the elements.
I painted this vintage table and sled, found at a thrift store, with a "chalky" paint. It has held up well in the elements.
Stocking, mittens and sleds are woven into the garland.
My husband and I made this vintage window table. It's a great size because it's small, only six panes.
A vintage piece of trim wood has been drilled out to hold electrical conductors with tea lights and ornaments.
Dollar Store trim decorates the toparies.
The space heater provides a little extra warmth for really cold nights.
A tiny tree sits atop a vintage tool box. The sled is also another vintage piece. These were found at thrift stores too.
Another view- the table area
Another view- the table area
I wanted a vintage tricycle for the centerpiece. Fortunately, I found this at a friend's booth. Thanks for stopping by the Christmas porch!

To see more: http://coastal-colors.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-on-screened-porch.html

• Trent-Tonya Sharp

i love everything ...that is a hot coco kinda porch

• B

@Trent-Tonya Sharp, thank you! You're so kind to stop by and take the tour! Hot coco is offered anytime!

• Crystal Polk

Is that a Mason Jar Tree? Clever!!

• B

@Crystal Polk, it looks like one. It's a French drying rack that makes it look like a tree. I keep Mason jars on it. You're the creative one! Great idea!